The House of Beebs is a Minecraft non-PvP Survival server where the ultimate goal is not just to build cool things, but to take over and build out a town – make it our own! Spawn is set in a wooded town with easy access to the ocean, deserts, and more. Our first defensive walls are (mostly) up and the town is mostly safe within those walls. Teamwork will be the ultimate measure of success. We will need to mine, craft, and prepare, for the Illagers (also nearby) will be coming!
Violating the server rules can get you banned from the server.
- The server automatically restarts every day at 4am Eastern time. This “turns off” infinite-run Redstone devices, so if you’re building something like that, make sure you have a way to restart it.
- No griefing (players or bases).
- No looting/sacking of another player’s chests.
- Don’t mess with another person’s construction. If someone is building in an area, give them room to build.
- Go by the honor system.
- Shops in The Market will have exchange rates posted on signs in each shop. Please abide by the exchange rate(s) shown. (ie, “One Diamond per stack,” etc.)
- Feel free to build and stock your own shop in The Market. These buildings can be close together. Hopefully The Market can grow into a source of resources/income for players.
- Playfulness is encouraged and you CAN “get around” these rules a little bit if you and another player have an understanding between you.
The server is whitelisted. To get access, join the Discord channel and request it. Note that use of the Discord channel in-game is not required, but feel free to use the voice chat if you would like. View the server rules, below, and install the needed resource packs to play.
Join the Discord Server
Voice chat for the server, and a message channel, too. Request whitelisting to access the server.
A Google-style map for viewing the server. This map does NOT update in real-time (it’s manual) but it gets refreshed daily (usually) or on-demand.
Current List of Players:
Installed Data Packs
Here is a listing of all the data packs currently running on the House of Beebs server. This will install automatically into your Minecraft folder’s datapacks folder, and you shouldn’t need to do anything else. Some of these packs have new crafting recipes or other cool changes to the game, so here’s the list:
Grays out a player’s name if they haven’t moved in 5 minutes.
Anti Enderman Grief
Adds coordinates and a 24 hour clock readout to your HUD.
Toggle HUD: /trigger ch_toggle
Double Shulker Shells
Dragon Drops Elytra
More Mob Heads
Interactive Tables & Chairs
New tables! New chairs and thrones! AND YOU CAN SIT ON THEM. Crafting recipes can be found here.
Rotten Flesh to Leather
Cut down a whole tree by shopping one block near the base. Durability of the tool is affected as if you chopped each block of the tree, so be careful!
This does not work with the new Nether “trees,” since they’re not, you know, trees.