The House of Beebs is a Minecraft non-PvP Survival server. Everyone who joins the server gets a basic “starter pack” of gear, and there are community farms and storage to help start you on your Minecraft path. Welcome home!
- The server automatically restarts every day at 4am Eastern time. This “turns off” infinite-run Redstone devices, so if you’re building something like that, make sure you have a way to restart it.
- No griefing (players or bases).
- No looting/sacking of another player’s chests. Items in chests in the common areas are for anyone to take advantage of.
- Don’t mess with another person’s construction. If someone is building in an area, give them room to build.
- Playfulness is encouraged and you CAN “get around” these rules a little bit if you and another player have an understanding between you.
- We have built community farms and a materials warehouse in Spawn Town. Help yourself!
The server is whitelisted. To get access, join the Discord channel and request it. Note that use of the Discord channel in-game is not required, but feel free to use the voice chat if you would like. View the server rules, below, and install the needed resource packs to play.
Join the Discord Server
Voice chat for the server, and a message channel, too. Request whitelisting to access the server.
A Google-style map for viewing the server. This map does NOT update in real-time (it’s manual) but it gets refreshed daily (usually) or on-demand.
List of Active Players:
Installed Data Packs
Here is a listing of all the data packs currently running on the House of Beebs server. This will install automatically into your Minecraft folder’s datapacks folder, and you shouldn’t need to do anything else. Some of these packs have new crafting recipes or other cool changes to the game, so here’s the list:
Grays out a player’s name if they haven’t moved in 5 minutes.
Anti Enderman Grief
Poseable armor stands, as seen on Hermitcraft.
Adds coordinates and a 24 hour clock readout to your HUD.
Toggle HUD: /trigger ch_toggle
Double Shulker Shells
Dragon Drops Elytra
Wool blocks and Ender Pearls make up/down elevators a thing. Throw a Pearl on a placed wool block, and do it again on another wool block above or below that one. Crouch to go down, jump to go up.
Fast Leaf Decay
Speeds up the natural timing of leaves decaying in the overworld.
Upon death, the Killer Rabbit will drop a “Lucky Rabbit’s Foot” that grants the player a random bonus to their luck.
More Mob Heads
Player Head Drops
Rotten Flesh to Leather
A custom data pack that gives every new player a full set of iron gear (tools and armor), a stack of torches and a stack of carrots as a “jump start” on the server.
Cut down a whole tree by shopping one block near the base. Durability of the tool is affected as if you chopped each block of the tree, so be careful!
Auto-magically generate tree-related drops without the hassle of chopping down trees.
Drops are dependent on the sapling in the pot. Possible drops are; Logs, leaves, saplings, sticks, apples, cocoa beans & vines, with logs the most likely to be generated.