$16.00 – $18.00
Custom printed cotton sateen face coverings give you extra peace of mind in style! Featuring:
• Made from our soft and satiny 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen
• Available in 2 youth and 3 adult sizes to suit a variety of face shapes
• Internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice
• Stainless steel adjustable nose piece and soft fabric ear ties
• Printed with permanent reactive inks that won’t washout or fade away
Product ships in approximately 15 days.
Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large, Adult X-Large, Youth Small, Youth Medium, Youth Large
No Filters, With pack of 2 filters
We’re all trying to go the extra mile right now to stay safe and sanitary in the face of the global COVID-19 pandemic. Part of that is covering our faces in public. My 200 thread count cotton sateen face coverings are silky soft against your skin and printed with permanent reactive inks so they won’t fade even after endless washes. They feature a stainless steel nose piece to ensure a tight fit, and soft fabric elastic that can be adjusted to fit your head shape. They have an internal filter pocket which acts as the double layer of fabric while also allowing you to insert an additional filter suited to your needs.
Our cotton sateen fabric is made in a factory with OEKO-TEX Certification for standardized and safe working conditions.
It’s important that your face covering fits as snug as possible to your face. Take some time to do the following measurements before you order. Don’t assume that your face size is similar to your clothing size! Face shapes can vary significantly from person to person. Measure from the beginning of one ear, over the tip of your nose, to the start of your other ear.
PM2.5 filters filter out particles that are as small as 2.5 microns. Virus particles are even smaller than 2.5 microns. However by including a filter in your mask, whether it is a PM2.5 filter or another filter, you are adding extra layers of protection to your cloth face covering. Each of the PM2.5 filters are made of 5 layers of cloth, including two layers of meltblown cloth and one layer of activated carbon cloth to provide excellent filtration. Typically used to prevent the inhalation of air pollution particulates, PM2.5 can help increase effectiveness of non-medical face coverings.
• PM2.5 filters are not equivalent to N95 masks. N95 masks capture 95% of airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns. PM2.5 filters capture particles matter larger than 2.5 microns.
• PM2.5 filters can be used continuously for 16-24 hours, or for 1-2 weeks when used occasionally.
• Sold in packages of 2.